UCR offers a campus-wide license to MATLAB, Simulink, and the full suite of products. The full suite option provides the widest and most up-to-date array of products, supporting everything from introductory level courses to advanced academic research. All faculty, researchers, and students are eligible to download and install these products on their university computers as well as their personally-owned computers.
Go to the University of California Riverside MATLAB Portal to download.
Step-by-step instructions are available in this UCR Knowledge Base Article.
Current UCR MATLAB Users
Please be aware that University of California Riverside recently renewed our campus-wide license to MATLAB & Simulink. For continued access to MATLAB, you will need to update your MATLAB license file by following the steps below.
- Open MATLAB (If the license has already expired the activation client will launch and you can skip the next step)
- Navigate to Help Menu and select Licensing
- Click on Activate Software
- Choose to Activate using Internet
- Once reactivated you will need to restart MATLAB before the new license file is recognized.
For assistance with concurrent licenses, please use this software request form.
Getting Started: Learn about capabilities and using the software
Contact UCR BearHelp at 951-827-4848 (IT4U), or email BearHelp@ucr.edu.