ITS Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Information Technology Solutions (ITS) provides a wide variety of services and support to UCR’s students, staff, and faculty. In general, these services can be categorized as follows:
- Planning and strategy relating to information technology and related campus activities, from instruction to business operations.
- Core infrastructure planning, installation, and support, from network fiber and electronics to classroom technology and related physical appointments.
- Teaching, Learning, and Student Success support and programs including support for online, hybrid, and digitally enhanced learning as well as a variety of classroom and instructional technologies.
- Research and Digital Scholarship support and cyberinfrastructures.
- Business, Academic, Student software development, systems, and process improvement support, including services supporting Human Resources, Financial Services, Academic Personnel, Business Operations, Student Enrollment / Financial Aid, and a wide variety of other electronic systems touching almost all aspects of campus life.
- Cybersecurity and Privacy / Confidentiality.
- Systems, Middleware (e.g. single sign-on), Databases, Virtual Servers, Storage, and other core hardware and software that enable UCR, Cloud, and UC provided software, application, and system development and deployment.
- Faculty, Staff, and Student Technical Help Desk and Computer Labs. Phone, email, remote desktop, and walk-in direct consulting to faculty, staff, and students as well as instructional computer labs and technology checkout.
- Communications technologies, support, and services, including traditional telephones, wireless networks, and web servers and support.
View the complete Service Level Agreement (SLA) here.