Research IT Leaders (RITL) Committee
RITL is a subcommittee of the Campus IT Leaders (CITL) committee. Its purpose is to bridge the gap of siloed research support on campus. Allowing for a clear picture of what resources are available to researchers on and off-campus. RITL helps to reduce the duplication of resources, training, and effort and aligns research support allowing collaboration across campus. We informally share information, needs, strategic initiatives, and ideas. We work to increase the accessibility of the research support landscape at UCR.
The RITL mailing list (email@example.com) is used for discussion and research support coordination. RITL meets quarterly via zoom. The schedule and meeting notes are below.
- RITL Meeting Schedule and Minutes
• Accelerating Public Access to Research Data
• ISO Security Recommendations for Research Systems
• Consolidated training portal
• Research Storage
• Research Networking/Science DMZ
• Secure Computing (Computing with P4 Data), P3?
• Research lifecycle model (where we fit, what we can support)
• Cloud Services and UC Agreements
• Server Room Space – SOMe Server Room
• DoD CMMC
- Represented Research Support Units